Coaching is a solution focused conversation, where the client can begin to access their own insights, truths and wisdom in order to inspire action, remove obstacles and maximise their potential. In better aligning who you are with the work that you do, there is a sense of satisfaction, meaning and joy that can’t be found elsewhere. You feel energised and excited to get to work, it feels like you use less energy but are more creative and productive. Work doesn’t feel like work, but rather an expression of who you are.
CareerCraft’s coaching philosophy: Coaching is a safe space from which to stretch. It creates the base to explore and deepen your self-knowledge, question outdated or unhelpful beliefs as well as show you how to tap into your own unique wisdom. In finding your authentic voice, you can more easily align your choices with who you are, and bring about more meaning, fulfilment and joy in your life.
Coaching can help an individual:
- Know who they are
- Understand their strengths or talents
- Identify interests and passions
- Know how to best match who they are, with what they do
- Evaluate career opportunities
- Manage career progression
- Find certainty in choices
- Find better work-life balance
- Develop a personal brand
- Manage job search more effectively
- Feel excited and motivated by their work
- Have career confidence
Corporate Career Workshops
Workshops are thoughtfully crafted experiences, that encourage individuals to reconnect with who they are in order to observe and manage their behaviour more consciously.
- Do your staff lack direction, motivation or seem disengaged?
- Do you need assistance in offering career support to your staff, graduates or CSI beneficiaries?
- Are you currently retrenching or going through organizational change and want to support your staff through this process?
- Do you wish that your staff were more self-aware, and better able to manage key relationships?
Wayfinding in a VUCA World - Career Self-Management
WayFinding encompasses all of the ways in which we can orient ourselves in physical space and navigate from place to place - i.e finding your way. By knowing one's self deeply and being aware of how to interpret and manage your reactions, one can direct your actions in a more informed and authentic way. When people have a deeper grasp on what their strengths, interests, values and work needs are, they tend to be more empowered to take responsibility for their career path and progression. In connecting with one's inner wisdom, one can also find a place of stillness amid the chaos, a haven in times of stress. By building your wayfinding skills you build resilience and find more meaning and fulfilment in your choices.
Masterclass in Knowing Yourself
This workshop makes use of the wisdom of the Enneagram, in order to explore, understand and question your automatic or unconscious patterns of behaving. Simply to know your personality deeply. It is a practical and interactive process that shares insights as to how you can be more of a witness and master of your actions rather than on automatic pilot. This process is designed for those looking to understand themselves in a deep and meaningful way as well as to start rethinking what behaviours serve them and which don’t.
MBTI / Enneagram Team Building
Fun and interactive workshops that introduce people to their personality preferences and allow people to explore their own challenges and strengths while also recognising, understanding and appreciating the behaviour of others. Through a relaxed and fun setting individuals can have more awareness of diversity and know how better to manage their own behaviour.
Workshops are grounded in either the Myers-Briggs Typology Framework or the Enneagram.
These workshops can also be customised to meet individual requirements.
A comprehensive range of psychometric assessments and services to assist in the selection and development of staff.
- Test battery selection
- Test administration and scoring
- Interpretation and integrated report writing
- Management and candidate feedback
I am accredited in the following assessment instruments:
- Cognitive Process Profile (CPP)
- Learning Potential Computer Adaptive
- Test (LPCAT)
- 16 Personality Factor (16PF)
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)
- Psytech range (GRT2, CRTB2, TTB, OPP,15FQ etc)
- Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQi)
- English Literacy Skills Assessment (ELSA)
- Differential Aptitude Test (DAT)
- Ravens Progressive Matrices
- DPSA Accredited
- Integrative Enneagram
- Integrative Enneagram Team Facilitation
- Cut-e Range